2013 is the year in which the fifth Die Hard film was created. All the events that occurred in the film took place in 2013.
- John "Jack" McClane, Jr. has been arrested on Russia for killing Anton, the associate for Viktor Chagarin, the former partner and now bitter rival of imprisoned ex-billionaire Yuri Komarov.
- John McClane discover his son's arrest in Russia and heads to Moscow to help him out.
- The bombing of the courthouse in Moscow in the assassination attempt to kill Komarov.
- The car chase into Moscow involving McClane, his son Jack & Komarov and Chagarin's enforcer Alik & his men.
- McClane learns that Jack is a CIA agent and Komarov has information that incriminates Chagarin.
- The attack of the CIA safe house by Alik and his men.
- Komarov's daughter, Irina, is revealed to be involved with Alik and betrays her father & the McClanes.
- McClane and Jack escape the trap in the hotel.
- Jack reveals to McClane about the former partnership between Komarov and Chagarin and their involvement in the Chernobyl incident while hiding the uranium rods in there.
- Alik and Irina takes Komarov to a warehouse in Chernobyl and force him to find the file and the uranium rods.
- McClane and Jack arrived in Chernobyl and ready for battle.
- Komarov kills Alik, revealing himself as the true mastermind behind everything and had Chagarin killed for betraying him years ago.
- McClane and Jack discovering Komarov's betrayal.
- Jack killing Komarov by tossing from the roof and into the helicopter rotor.
- Irina made a suicide attack on the Hind-F helicopter to avenge her father's death, but McClane and Jack survived the attack.
- Anton (Killed by Jack)
- Mike Collins (Killed by Alik's sniper)
- Several of Alik's men in CIA safe house (Killed by McClane)
- Several of Alik's men in the hotel (Killed by McClane and Jack)
- Alik (Killed by Komarov)
- Viktor Chagarin (Killed by Komarov's hitman)
- Yuri Komarov (Killed by Jack)
- Vadim (Killed by Irina's suicide attack)
- Irina Komarov (killed by her suicide attack)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.