This is the article listing all of the weapons used in A Good Day to Die Hard.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Makarov PM: Jack McClane used this pistol to kill Anton, the associate of Viktor Chagarin, at the Russian nightclub.
- Beretta Px4 Storm Subcompact: Irina's personal sidearm which she uses to betray her father with.
- Walther PPQ Tactical: Used by Alik during the hotel shootout.
- Beretta 92FS: Shot by John McClane at a gun range and used as his personal sidearm. Jack McClane also carries a Beretta 92FS with tan hogue rubber grips on his vest.
- SIG-Sauer P220: John McClane uses the pistol to kill one of the terrorists onboard the Mi-24P "Hind-F" attack helicopter in Chernobyl.
- SIG-Sauer P229: Used by Mike Collins as his main supressed sidearm and by Yuri Komarov to kill Alik.
- Smith & Wesson M&P: Both John and Jack carry this pistol after the attack on the CIA safe house.
- Mossberg 500 Tactical: McClane carried this shotgun at the hotel ballroom while escorting Komarov to get the key to the vault in Chernobyl. The shotgun features a shell holster, M4 stock and weapon light on the pump. It may be confused by the Remington 700 Police Entry, but can be distinguished by the stock.
- 12 Gauge Double Barreled Shotgun: John McClane used this shotgun during Chernobyl and killed one of Komarov's men with it. McClane can't identify the gun for some reason, joking that it's a "pirate gun", despite the fact that it's one of the most commonly used weapons in the crime underworld, which McClane should know as a cop. Even sawing off a shotgun is a felony.
- Kel-Tec KSG: This pump action shotgun is used by guards during the Chernobyl raid.
- Heckler & Koch MP5K-PDW: Used by Irina during the courthouse raid and Chernobyl battle
- FN SCAR-H CQC: McClane and Jack used those weapons to battle Komarov's men in Chernobyl.
- DSA SA58 OSW: Seen in the weapons trunk and used by Jack McClane.
- AK-103: Used by Russian soldiers at the courthouse.
- AK-104: McClane and Jack use those weapons to fight Alik's men in the hotel ballroom.
- Steyr AUG A3: Alik and his men carried those weapons to battle the McClanes and Komarov during the car chase sequence. They are fitted with underslung M203 grenade launchers.
- Patriot Ordnance Factory P416: Komarov takes it off a guard and uses it during the Chernobyl shootout.
- Barrett M82A1M: Used by Russian snipers during the courthouse sequence.
- M249 SAW Paratrooper: McClane uses this light machine gun to fire at henchmen working for Charagin's enforcer Alik at the CIA safe house in Moscow.
- RPG-7: One of Alik's men fired a RPG missile at the vehicle that McClane's in to stop him from chasing the Cougar vehicle Alik and his men are at.
- Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-30-2: The machine guns on the Hind attack helicopter, on loan from the Hungarian air force for production.
- DShK: Door-mounted on the Hind helicopter.
- Zip Gun'': Seen at the safe-house.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.