This is the article of all the weapons used in Die Hard with a Vengeance.
- Beretta 92: The 9mm pistol that was the main sidearm of John McClane, which he used to battle Simon Gruber and his men in New York City during the heist of Federal Reserve Bank.
- Heckler & Koch MP5K: The MP5 varilant was commonly used by Simon's men. McClane gave the weapon to Zeus Carver on the cargo ship. Zeus used on Simon, but finds the safety was on, so Simon takes it from him and shoots Zeus's leg with it while saying he forgot to take off the safety check.
- Glock 17: A second generation Glock 17 is used by the transit cop to hold on Zeus Carver during the subway sequence.
- Glock 19: A Glock 19 is used by "Detective Otto" to hold on McClane's chest.
- Makarov PM: A Makarov PM is Simon Gruber's main sidearm.
- Smith & Wesson Model 36: A nickel plated Model 36 revolver is duct-taped to McClane's back and later used by Zeus Carver to fend off the gang that attempts to kill McClane for wearing his racist sign. A regular model is later used by McClane to shoot down Simon and Katya's helicopter.
- Walther PPK/S: A nickel-plated Walther PPK/S with pearl grips is the main sidearm of Katya, and is used to kill Targo.
- Mossberg 500: A Mossberg 500 shotgun is used by a security guard at the federal reserve to shoot at Simon's men before being killed by Katya.
- Ingram MAC-10: A MAC-10 submachine gun is taken by John McClane on the cargo ship.
- IMI Uzi: The Uzi submachine gun is Targo's main weapon.
- M60: The M60 machine gun is seen mounted on Simon's helicopter. Simon uses it to shoot at McClane.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.